- Always call 911 in the event of any life-threatening emergency.
- For non-emergencies, call Clackamas County Sheriff at 503-655-8211
- After 5pm: For resident concerns, like suspicious people or activity, property crime, vandalism, excessive noise etc. call Corporate Crime Protective Services at 503-505-3327. If an officer doesn’t answer, be sure to leave a message.
- In addition, during business houses, call the Country Club to report suspicious activity, crimes and emergencies, after calling 911 since Neil is usually available to respond or investigate. It is also very important that the Country Club is aware of any incidents, even if they are resolved by law enforcement 503-694-2300
All of this information has been placed on a refrigerator magnet that can be obtained from Neil or Claudia, at the Activity Center.
Marilyn – Emergency Preparedness
Pools C, E, F&G have been closed for the season. Pool B closes Sunday, September23. Pool A will close Saturday, September 30. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Chinn.
Hello everyone. Septembers CHOA Board Meeting will be this Wednesday, September 13 @ 6:30pm. Any CHOA resident is welcome to attend. We would be delighted to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Come join in all the fabulous festivities, this Saturday, August 12th from 4pm-7pm. Come and enjoy all the amazing food options will we have waiting for you! Please BYOB. See you all this Saturday.
Our scheduled Choa Board Mtg for Wednesday, August 9th has been cancelled. Our next meeting will be on September 13 @ 6:30pm. We look forward to seeing you then.
Please note that the number we first sent out was incorrect. Charbonneau Safety’s phone number is 503-505-3327. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
On Saturday, August 12th, CHOA will have our annual Summer Party. Mark your calendars and join us in the Clubhouse Dining Room and Pavilion from 4pm-7pm. Meet the CHOA Board members and many of your neighbors “new and old”.
We have two food trucks coming and a Barista.
1st Food Truck is Winston’s Fish & Chips located in Vancouver, WA. Head chef, Daren McGrady, is located in Dallas, TX. He was head chef for 15 years at both Buckingham and Balmoral Castles for Queen Elizabeth and family. He then went on to be the head chef at the White House for five presidents. This is his very first Food Truck and we are the first to debut! Come enjoy the original recipe for Fish and Chips. Special designed “To Go Boxes” are designed to keep food warm for 4 hours. Take some home!
2nd Food Truck is “Killer Burgers”. The own 3 Killer Burger locations and this is also their first “Food Truck”. Owners JP and Stephanie will make their debut with CHOA. They also own “Cookie Crumbles” so we will have lots of treats!
Jay Puppo, our State Farm Representative is again providing ice cream from “Half Pint Bothers” in Butteville.
So we have food, ice cream and cookies.
How about a Barista serving special coffee drinks! Gilbert Knight founded Cafe’ 48, located in the Butteville Store. A group of students from Wilsonville High School (16 years old) invested in this business and will be debuting with us.
Please feel free to BYOB.
Call Mary Fieweger with any questions 503-519-4388.
We are excited to welcome Charbonneau Safety as our new security service. Please call 503.694.2300 if you need to report an emergency issue 24 hours a day. They are a full-service security service & experienced at what they do. It is wonderful to see them patrolling our beautiful streets.
Our June 14th (not July 14) Board Meeting will be a meet & greet for any/all CHOA residents who would like to discuss any ideas, thoughts or suggestions they may have for our President-Randy Hitz or Property Manager-Steve Chinn. Please come by and share how we can make CHOA even better.
- President: Randy Hitz
- VP/Secretary: Bob Bush
- Treasurer: Sandi Maki
- Architecture: Bob Bush
- Emergency Preparedness: Marilyn Ellwood
- Neighborhood Watch: Shirley Hoem
- Welcome: Mary Fieweger
- Landscape: Karen Siegel
- Rec Hall C: Packard Phillips
- Pools/Bathrooms: Packard Phillips