The CHOA Board of Directors decided to conduct the 2022 Annual meeting virtual this year as there was still uncertainly with Covid and the rules around large gatherings when we planned this meeting, plus the fact that the Clubhouse is in the process of moving some activities to the new Activity Center and some of our normal spaces may be unavailable during this transition. We look forward to having next year’s Annual Meeting in person!
We will be mailing you a package with the following along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope:
- 2021 Annual Meeting Minutes.
- 2021 Yearend Financial Statement.
- Ballot for 3 items that require your vote:
- Board of Director- 3 candidates
- Approval of 2021 Annual Minutes
- Approval of Annual IRS Resolution
In addition, you will find a notice that says CHOA is in compliance with Oregon House Bill (HB) 2534. This is a legal requirement that we need to affirm compliance.
Please note that you will need to return your Ballots by Friday, April 22nd.
As you know, 2021 was a very challenging year for CHOA and Charbonneau as a whole. We had Covid, Ice Storms and Excessive Heat to contend with. Due to Covid, all our Board meeting were held virtually. Despite these challenges, we able to get work done to continue make CHOA a place we all enjoy. We accomplished the following:
- Revised the Bylaws to more align with the rest of Charbonneau
- Striped and marked all Visitor Parking areas
- Hosted Food Trucks in CHOA
- Upgraded Rec Hall C with a Generator and Wireless Internet
- Upgraded plantings by Red 5/6 restrooms
- Kept the Pools open the longest time in the recent past
We thank you for your continued support. Please note that we are always looking for Volunteers to help keep CHOA the great place to live. Please let me know if you interested in these opportunities.
President – CHOA Board of Directors
firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-754-0322